Intro Sociology CLEP Exam Preparation
The Introductory Sociology CLEP exam covers material taught in a one-semester undergraduate course. The CLEP test for Intro Sociology emphasizes basic facts and concepts along with general theoretical approaches of sociologists.
Purchase your online CLEP preparation course for Intro Sociology – unlimited access as low as
$15.25 per month!
The Intro Sociology CLEP test will require the student to:
- identify specific terms, facts, and concepts of sociology;
- understand relationships between concepts, generalizations, and propositions of sociology;
- understand how sociological relationships are established;
- apply concepts, propositions, and methods to hypothetical situations; and
- recognize significant past and present sociologists and their approaches.
The CLEP test for Intro Sociology consists of 100 questions to be answered within 90 minutes.
Social Stratification (30% of CLEP Exam)
- Components of Stratification
- Theories of Stratification
Social Institutions (20% of CLEP Exam)
- The Family
- The Economy
Social Processes (20% of CLEP Exam)
- Urbanization & Demographics
Social Patterns (15% of CLEP Exam)
- Collective Behavior
The Sociological Perspective (15% of CLEP Exam)
- Introduction to Sociology
- Methods of Research